Tuesday 7 June 2016

Can Wolverine and Quick Silver make a baby?... please?



I'm back at it with the blogging, so let me start with this film here X-men Apocalypse, firstly I did enjoy this film there wasn't a point during it where I just wanted to leave, but I did feel it dragged at points. Secondly I should point out that I had only 2 favorite scenes from the film which I'll talk about later so be warned there will be spoilers.

Right so the film itself was good, I enjoyed it all the way through (despite my terrible mistake to not go to the toilet before the film started) there was also quite a few points in the film that made me laugh which is more than most films do, I'm usually pretty neutral through out films. It was pretty nice to see the young interpretations of more of the X-men rather than just the odd few, Also nice touch throwing Jubilee in there, yeah I noticed her. To go with that praise of it was nice to see the young X-men what the hell did they do to Night-crawlers character!? I'm not saying I didn't like it or that it was a bad thing its just seems weird to have an emo mutant.

My first favorite scene was the one that already been seen many times and talked about even more, yes its the Quick Silver scene, that scene made the film feel so much better than it should have been, I was getting to a point of 'okay young X-men, cool, can we have some action now' and then Quick Silver appeared and with that cheesy music too. The best thing about that scene is that even though he ran around and saved all the students in the best ways possible, it was the sudden realization that he had done all that in a couple of seconds, and also he completely missed Alex Summers who got roasted, I'm gonna be honest I forgot about him too so Quick Silver can be forgiven.

The Second scene that I liked was the scene with Wolverine, it wasn't all the savage massacring that he does on his way out of the facility, well it was a little bit, but it was more the end of that scene where Jean reached into his memories and gave him some of them back, which explains why in the original X-men movies Logan is so attached to Jean since he probably remembers her.

Finishing up here I'd just like to say that X-men Apocalypse is a good film and if you feel like heading to the cinema than I recommend seeing it, but its not that good of a film for you to stop reading and head to see it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment